Our full-time and factory trained service department can fulfill your maintenance and repair requirements.
We maintain an impressive stock of replacement components and connectors to ensure the shortest amount of downtime possible.
The quality of our service work is admired across Canada, by both our customers and suppliers. If a trip to the manufacturer is necessary, we can and will make arrangements on your behalf.
When possible, please try to contact us by phone or e-mail to advise us of an incoming repair.
Here are some details to include with your repair items:
1. Your name, address and phone number. An e-mail address can also be helpful.
2. A comprehensive list of the items you are sending in for service, including provided accessories.
3. The nature of the fault and the circumstances under which it occurred. Also, is the fault consistent or intermittent?
4. Will you require a quote? Or, will you require a quote if the repair exceeds a certain price?
5. Would you like any special arrangements for its return (for example, rush delivery, shipping on your account, ship on a specific date or to a production)?
Repairs are typically processed on a first come/first serve basis (subject to the availability of parts). Rush service may be available for an additional charge.
Our head technician, Javed Qazi, is a skilled electronic engineer with decades of broadcast experience. He has designed and implemented a number of modifications during his time with us. Do you have an idea about how to make your gear better but don't know how to go about it? Send an e-mail to:
modification request with your contact information and we'll be in touch.